September 23, 2009

Untitled

So I was away from the game for about two weeks at the beginning of the month...good to take a break from things, relax, and enjoy the freedom and flexibility of being a poker player :) Went on a travel tear up to NYC, LA, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Chicago, Knoxville, and back home. Surprisingly despite bringing my laptop along for the trip...I didn't feel the urge to fire up Full Tilt.

After I came back earlier this week, I was INSTA ready to fire things up and pick up where I left off. However I definitely hit a few speedbumps in my return to the tables...which has become a pretty consistent theme when I take extended breaks. The most difficult about my game/style is striking a balance between LAG/MANIAC. IMO there is a razor thin line between the two styles and when my game starts veering towards the latter - 3 words come to mind. FML. My variance goes through the roof and then my game suffers in general. There are also alot of THIN decisions that I find myself being on the wrong side of...and if I were in the grove, I'm more confident that I would make the correct decisions.

Here's to pwning donkeys and bringing your A game!

-BRACKCHIPS

1 comment:

Memphis MOJO said...

Good ruck getting your game back on track. Jump back on the horse and giddyup.