September 17, 2009

Vegas Here I Come!

Tomorrow morning I'll be up early driving out to Vegas for the Mayweather/Marquez fight. I'm really looking forward to it - should be a great fight in the main event, with a couple of very nice undercards. Anybody else going to be in Vegas for the fight? I definitely encourage all SpritPot readers to get the PPV or watch the card at your local movie theater.


I'm sure I will try and hit the tables at some point, but I'll be with a group of guys so not sure when I'll be able to negotiate a few hours away from the crew to pwn some live donkeys. More likely there will be hours and hours of low stakes brackjack with the free drinks flowing like wine.

-BRUECHIPS

P.S.: Anybody watching the PAD cash game this week and last? Did you need further conclusive evidence that Howard Lederer is a donk/durrrr is a beast?

4 comments:

Memphis MOJO said...

Have a good trip.

BWoP said...

Maybe I'll run into you somewhere . . .

spritpot said...

Maybe so! Although neither of us would know it...you usually play at Venetian, yea?

Lucypher said...

Viva Las Vegas! I am envious!