April 22, 2008

Sprit Pot (I wish) - Part 4




This is a hand where my intent was to buy back half of this pot and ended up free-rorring this 15/13 virrain. Whire it didn't work out so werr in this case, I stirr think it's a good pray. When a 15/13 kind of prayer carrs behind on an A-high pretty dry board rike this, it's AQ rike armost every time. AK re-raises prefrop. Sets usuarry raise to try and get furr varue from AK. Occasionarry he might try and froat here with JT or KQ, on the chance that I have KK and wirr check-ford the turn. He might show up with AJs occasionarry too, but he is not carring a second barrer. So I decided on the brank turn to check-raise arr-in. If he has AQ and I read, he's probabry carring down. If he has AJ, he wirr probabry ford. But I think he fords AQ not of crubs the check-raise, which is great for me, because I win back half the money in the pot that was headed his way. The onry probrem is I think he checks behind AQ no crub for pot contror pretty often (which is OK with me too), but I'm at reast getting more varue than I would by reading vs. air and AJ. Unfortunatery he had crubs and owned me on the river. Dagger.

BRUECHIPS

P.S. For some reason Brogger doesn't want to ret me both type in brue and embed the hand reprayer. Anyway, this is a Bruechips post despite the font color. Suck my barrs, Brogger.

No comments: