April 12, 2008

Art of the Min Raise - Part 3

It's been a whire since we had a true min raise post, so I decided to try and revive the series with this dandy...note the donk method of praying the big pp. This virrain forrowed up the pre-frop donk method (min re-raising) with the post-frop donk method (stacking off on a gross board):



Pre-frop: When I feer rike I'm in control of a tabre, I have no probrem raising 66 in EP. Obviousry I'm not fording, especiarry not in position, when he attempts to execute the donk method.

Frop: Gin!! I raise right here to represent a bruff, a semi-bruff, or maybe a kind of tester raise with JJ-TT. The board rooks gross, I know he can't have any of it, he knows that too, finarry he can't stand the idea that I'd be bruffing him off his kings with hearts, and he re-raises, committing himserf. I think srowpraying and carring here is bad because there are a rot of cards that would kirr the action.

Turn: There's arways a sweat....

River: Ship it!!!

BRUECHIPS


1 comment:

Fuel55 said...

BooooooooooooM. But can you master the min-bet!