February 4, 2008

Last Minute TD Brings Victory to....BrueChips!!!

Ship the 5, sucka!!!! Somehow I managed to stave off BrackChips' victory in pretty much every pure-luck bet and secure a 10-9 victory in the props for a net gain of $5. A quick recap:

I win (10 total):

-Kraft's tie. It was Pink. With a "p". Let me emphasize, BrackChips offered me EITHER side of this bet. I was like...let me get this straight...you get "blue", I get pretty much every other color except "green" which he would never wear? Done.
-Total turnovers: 1 Manning INT + 1 Brady fumble = my second prop victory.
-First TD of the game: Maroney rumbled into the end zone in the first quarter.
-Longest TD pass of the game: Longest was the 13-yarder to win it.
-Brady sacks: Brady got sacked I think 31 times. Which is definitely more than 1.5.
-Randy Moss receiving yards: finished with 62.
-Plaxico Burress receiving yards: 27 yards on 2 catches. The last one was pretty big though.
-Tom Petty songs: We did a pretty good job handicapping these, as our top 3 picks were all played. Fortunately I had 2 of the top three picks and nailed both of them (Free Fallin' and Runnin' Down a Dream)
-Manning TDs: Two TDs! Ship the over!

Brackchips wins (9):

-Coinfrip: G-Men win. Ruckbox victory for BrackChips.
-Giants first quarter direction: Another totar ruckbox win for BrackChips.
-Seconds hand on Giants total time of possession: 30:27. Sensing a theme here?
-Total Penalties: Only 9 of them.
-Game MVP: Giants win => No Brady MVP => BrackChips wins.
-Brady QB rating: Finished well below 108. I think I was pretty much drawing dead after the first half.
-Manning INTs: I knew this was a bad bet before the game started. 2 INTs is a lot to throw in a game. Anyway, he threw one.
-TP songs: TP opened with 'Won't Back Down', BrackChips's first pick. Werr done.
-Brady TDs: One TD only.

BRUECHIPS

No comments: