April 11, 2009

PWND for value!

Just returned from an extended vacation in Istanbul - thus the lack of posts on my behalf.  I had planned on keeping my game fresh by playing on my laptop - but when I fired up FT - I received an error message that blocked access to FT.  PWNDDD!


I had no idea that online poker was banned in Turkey...dagger!  

Oh well, maybe not the worst thing in the world.  I haven't gone this long without poker in - IDK how long.  However just because I didn't play doesn't mean that I didn't think about the game, LOL.  Definitely eager to get back on the tables and back to PWNING!

-BRACKCHIPS

2 comments:

Memphis MOJO said...

Welcome back. I hope you had a good trip. I was in Turkey as a tourist back, um, well let's say back in the day. (Istanbul, Ankara and Sea of marmara)

Anonymous said...

all the 1/2 players thank you for taking some time off