July 26, 2009

I Wish I Could Post About Something Different...

...(warning: bad beat links) but all that has been happening this weekend is me getting sucked out on by absolute morons in donkfests. There's just nothing I can do about it. I feel completely helpless. Some are just coolers, but mostly these people have absolutely no clue what they were doing. Yet they continue raking in my chips as they get saved by the RNG. I could go on and on and on linking these hands, but not much point. Eff my life. If you are an idiot donkey out there reading this, I hope you eat shit and die.


-BRUECHIPS

6 comments:

The Poker Meister said...

I am an idiot donkey, but I try to avoid eating shit & dying. However, I feel your pain, brue. When you run bad, you RUN BAD. My June was clobbered by this type of crap. I still don't think my AA is profitable...

Memphis MOJO said...

All I can say is that I'm sorry to hear it and it sucks.

Lucypher said...

When I used to play on FT, I always thought the suck outs were worse there than on any other site. They still happen on Stars, etc. but not as often as on FT IMO.

Nick said...

Oh really, you give him a 1 in 9 chance of winning... no Sh#t sherlock.

There are 9 players at the FT. What are you smoking where you think that saying he has a 1 in 9 chance means ANYTHING.

That's like saying I have a 50% chance of getting heads or tails when I flip a coin.
DUH

spritpot said...

ROR! Nick, I assume your comment was meant to go on the Handicapping the FT post? I don't know if you are aware, but the players currently have different amounts of chips. Also players employ different strategies (i.e., one player doesn't play his cards the same as another). Both of these factors lead to differences in the odds each player will win the tourney. Basically I'm saying that Phil's chip disadvantage is roughly outweighed by his skill advantage, leaving him roughly as likely to win as the average November Niner.

-bruechips

Anonymous said...

Whaha best post EVER!

TheGoos