July 9, 2009

New FT Software Update...What the Ghey?

Oh, let me count the ways I can't stand the new update...at first nothing would work...the bet slider/mouse wheel wouldn't work anymore, the HUD froze after 10 hands, the new cards were harder to read, tables wouldn't pop up when it was my turn anymore...an overall disaster. For some reason I decided to play out my session to get my 200 pts anyway...although a variety of misclicks and timeouts cost me probably $75. Rame.

Now they appear to have fixed some of these things with another update (although tables still don't always pop up), which my desktop was able to download. However on my laptop whenever I click 'OK' to download the new update, the whole program just shuts down. Really, the only reason to play at FT is that you get rakeback and the software is better than PS, or at least most people feel that way. If their software starts to suck, well...that's one less reason. Their support/customer service is legendarily terrible, and their rules/enforcement are often arbitrary and oppressive.

I hope they get this crap worked out soon.

-BRUECHIPS


Update Update: I had to re-download the FTP software on my raptop...kind of a pain, but eventually worked out fine. Tables still do not pop up sometimes when it's my action.

2 comments:

Wilson said...

FT is retarded. I dont understand why they would update their software. I mean have they seen PS lately?

Lucypher said...

I prefer Stars to FT anytime.