March 26, 2009

Prop Bet Charrenge

My gf decided to go home and visit her family for the wknd, so that reaves me open to pwn a monster sesh this weekend. So monstrous, that Brackchips and I have decided to prop bet it. Here are the details:


-All hands to be played at .25/.50 NL or PL tables between Friday 5 pm and Sunday midnight California time
-$25 even money if I play at least 11k hands and win at least $750 (got $50 of action with smokkee on this one too) UPDATE: Got $50 of action from Pinky as well!
-$20 3:1 if I play at least 11k hands and win at least $1k
-$10 if I run any stack up to $325 or more

It'll be pretty sick if I can get it done. I've never put in this much volume before, so my game may deteriorate as the sessions get extended. Generally my long sessions have been when I get stuck a bit, get tilted, and try to get it back (rarely works out too well), but hopefully that won't be the reason I'm playing long seshes this wknd! Anyway, wish me ruck, bruechips fans...

-BRUECHIPS 

2 comments:

Memphis MOJO said...

GL, you can do it. One secret that I've found helps -- Depends.

noldmax said...

GL bruechips. Maybe your GF could pick up my wife and daughter for the weekend too?