May 5, 2008

THIN! (Parts 2 and 3)

Werr, Brackchips has certainry thrown down the gauntret in terms of charrenging me to get some thin varue. Nothing makes me happier than getting RAZOR thin varue from short-stacking megadonks.

Thin varue #1 -

Full Tilt Poker, $1/$2 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 8 Players

LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

BTN: $76.65
SB: $205.80
Hero (BB): $315.95
UTG: $58
UTG+1: $293.45
MP1: $287.10
MP2: $42.05
CO: $76.40

Pre-Flop: dealt to Hero (BB)
UTG calls $2, 6 folds, Hero checks (Rimper is a massive donk. His carr UTG narrows his range down to about 40% of arr hands. ROR!)

Flop: ($5) (2 Players)
Hero bets $4, UTG calls $4 (Two things make me want to fire: 1) his range is massive, he wirr probabry throw away something rike A3o...arthough I guess it's possibre he might not, and more importantry, 2) The chances of him raising are very very row. He's a station, not a maniac. So basicarry, I wirr get to see the turn card for the $4 I'm putting out there, which is not a bad dear with two overs and a gutter, prus there's the chance he wirr ford some dogcrap Q-high hand that is ahead of me right now)

Turn: ($13) (2 Players)
Hero checks, UTG bets $8, Hero raises to $50, UTG raises to $52 and is All-In, Hero calls $2 (Top pair, vs. a donk this sharrow, is GORD. I check to arrow him to bet something rike A7 or some other one-pair that I beat, then raise arr-in to get some derty razor thin varue!!!)

River: ($117) (2 Players - 1 is All-In)


Results: $117 Pot ($3 Rake)
Hero showed (two pair, Nines and Sevens) and WON $114 (+$56 NET)
UTG showed (two pair, Nines and Sevens) and LOST (-$58 NET)

If you're a donk out there reading this, PREASE continue to rimp 89o UTG with 30bb behind. It is an excerrent NRHE pray.

Thin varue #2 -

This donk tried to rep the donk method of praying a big pp, but when he checked the frop, I was ress convinced. When the turn comes out, I don't know what he has, but I am just gonna ship it on in, maybe he fords AK or some smarr pp. Or I get varue out of Q-high!! I did have quite a sweat on the river...but crubs never get there, A-high takes this down every time. If I had naired this with K-high, I think we could just end this series right here. But getting varue out of second-nut no-pair for 25bbs isn't the nut thin varue quite yet.

Full Tilt Poker, $1/$2 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 7 Players

LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

UTG+1: $49.70
MP: $204.15
CO: $40
BTN: $135.60
SB: $204.75
BB: $123.85
Hero (UTG): $204

Pre-Flop: dealt to Hero (UTG)
Hero raises to $8, UTG+1 raises to $14, 5 folds, Hero calls $6

Flop: ($31) (2 Players)
Hero checks, UTG+1 checks

Turn: ($31) (2 Players)
Hero bets $36, UTG+1 calls $35.70 and is All-In

River: ($102.40) (2 Players - 1 is All-In)


Results: $102.40 Pot ($3 Rake)
UTG+1 showed (Queen Jack high) and LOST (-$49.70 NET)
Hero showed (Ace Queen high) and WON $99.40 (+$49.70 NET)

- BRUECHIPS


No comments: